JOIN OUR TEAM
ASK YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS
- Do you want to get paid to get in shape or stay in shape working in a high paced environment?
- Do you want to have a an opportunity to be apart of a growing industry with quick upward mobility and competitive pay, cash tips and compensation?
- Tired of being micro managed at the same tedious, monotonous job everyday and want a job that challenges you with unique tasks every day?
- Do you have the work ethic to stay focused and continue to find tasks to do in order to help our customers and fulfill our company’s mission?
- If you answered ‘YES’ to any of these questions and have a willingness to learn, a positive attitude and great customer service skills, please check out the job description below.
Check Out Our Google Reviews!
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Assist crew with pre/post trip truck inspections and equipment inventory
- Carefully move/pack/unpack customers’ belongings with proper technique and
- Stay busy and focus while constantly finding things to do to help the customer and the crew
- Assist crew with organizing inventory and securing truck after each job
- Participate in on-going training with Forward Moving LLC
- Must be in a clean, approved Forward Moving uniform with no exceptions
- Must be able to communicate to the customers and crew in an effective and friendly manner
- Must be able to listen and take instructions from the driver regarding
moving/packing/unpacking techniques and strategies
- Must have simple mathematic skills such the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Physical demands include, but are not limited to, are: standing for long periods of time, lifting 100lbs or more, climbing flights of steps, and working long hours
If you are interested email us a resume at MoveMe@ForwardMovers.net and we will send the application.
Experience preferred but not required
Great Value and Trustworthy
"Dan and his crew are great! Definitely recommend for an upcoming move. Not only were they punctual and quick, but they were careful with everything and made sure it was all assembled and placed exactly how I wanted it before leaving. They moved me on one of the hottest and most humid days of the year, but I saw nothing but smiles, great attitudes and professionalism among the crew. Great value and trustworthy—can’t go wrong with Forward Moving. Thanks, guys!"
- Isma A
The end price matched the quote exactly without any surprises
"Kevin and his team were great with helping my recent move. They showed up right on time, took great care of my belongings during the move and ensured that every piece was placed exactly where I wanted. They even disassembled and reassembled some furniture for me. Their initial response time with a moving quote was super quick and was very reasonable compared to other moving companies. The end price matched the quote exactly without any surprises. I would definitely use them again or recommend Forward Moving to anyone else looking for movers."
- Eric K.
We highly recommend this company
"We highly recommend this company. From the very beginning, the owners were very responsive, accommodating, helpful, and offered reasonable (and accurate) estimates. On the day of our move, the workers were very polite, professional, and careful with all of our furniture. I was very impressed and will no doubt use them for all of our moving needs. Highly recommended!"
- Laura S.
Would I hire them again? YES!
- Nathan H.
The movers were quick, had a sense of humor, and were professional in every sense of the word.
- Allyson P.